Model No.: LHMA066
Features and advantages of Dragon Grand wood Products:
1. Combination of beauty and special design
2. Insect-resistant, waterproof, UV resistance
3. Aging-resitant, no-poisonous
4. No cracking, warping and splitting
5. Long use life, low maintance, no painting
6. Be installed easily, Eco-friendly
7.100%recyclable, suitable from -40 to 60 degress centigrade
8. Life time: More than 15 years
WPC (TECHWOODCREATE NATURE)
The Reasons for Choosing The WPC! ! !
Every Ton of WPC was Used, We Could:
== Less cut down 2 trees of 30 year-old eucalyptus
== Reduce emission 5 tons of CO2
== Release 14 tons of oxygen
== Save 80 barrels of oil
== Reduce pollution 60000 bags of wasted plastic
- 60% wood fiber (Professionally treated dry wood fiber, The material from the poplar tree)
- 35% HDPE (Grade A Recycled HDPE, the raw mater come from such milk bottle, drink bottles etc. )
- 5% chemical additives (like Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent, stabilizers, colorants, anti fungus agent, coupling agent, reinforcing agent, lubricants...Etc)
Announcements before installation
I. We suggested that installation should be done by professional staff. Before fixing, keep the ground dry, clean and smooth.
II. Installation tools
Electric drill is a necessary tool during installation. For the brittle feature of WPC, pre-drilling should be done, and then fasten screw. Do not fasten screw directly; The WPC materials might be
III. In the installation, ordinary engineering tools are essential. In the process, suggest wearing thick gloves. We also recommend stainless steel crews of our company for fastening. Ever square meter need about 24PCS screws. However in the practical applications, it's no need to use them all according
To the practical condition.
IV. As moisture absorption rate of WPC materials is 0.2%, while expansion rate is around 0.5%. So during the installation, need to calculate the necessary interspaces according to the length and width. We recommend 5~6mm interspaces.
Step 1: Fixing the joists on the ground
1) electric-drill: Drill a pre-hole in the joist which should be little smaller than the stainless steel screws; Percussion drill: Drill a pre-hole in the ground, then screw the plastic expansion tube; Final, fixing the joist with crews to the ground. The crews must be all put into the joist, or else might bring about the unfairness of the surface.
2) no need of the screw. Fix joist to the flat ground with glue, then filled with the cement on the space— More than half of the height— Between joists. When the cement solidification, come to next step.
3) use stainless steel joist clip, which is in "l" shape, 1 meter joist using 3 clips, of a distance around 30cm. Pre-drill a hole on the ground and 2 holes on the joist, using crews and the "l" shape clip to fix the joists on the ground.
We strongly recommend the third method.
Step 2: Fix decking onto joists
When installing the first piece of the decking, fasten the deck on the joist with screws that to make the deck won't move, put a clip on the joist, pre-drill a hole for the screw, and then insert the deck, plastic clip or stainless steel clip must be taken to fix boards firmly. After putting the two boards on the right position, push the board by edge so that the slots between the boards can fix well, and finally screw the nail in the middle of the plastic clip.
Pls don't hesitate to Contact me directly from this page, your every inquiry will be replyed in 1-2 hours! ! !
Contact us if you need more details on Composite Decking. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Outside Flooring、Composite Terrace. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : EU standard popular WPC Decking